Dry, Cool, Heat, Convey, Calcine, Evaporate, Classify, Feed, Blend, Mix, Size, Elevate, Flatten, Screen, Sort, Shake, Pelletize
CPEG’s focus on laboratory testing is why we are known for our dedication to solving even the most difficult and unique customer processing problems. Recently updated, the 15,000-square-foot CPEG Test Lab is expertly designed to provide the most state-of-the-art testing abilities.
Our extensive line of equipment can test just about any process needed while imitating full operating conditions. Multistep and Multistage testing is also possible by combining multiple processes in the same test.
We are so confident in the quality and accuracy of the CPEG Test Lab that we offer a process warranty on equipment built from test lab data. Additionally, process test fees are refundable against a purchase of equipment, making testing essentially free.
Field testing abilities are offered for situations where in-house testing would not be suitable or able to match operating environments efficiently.
Test-size equipment rentals are available for longer-term testing, product development, or toll processing.
In addition to the testing facility, the CPEG test lab is equipped with modern diagnostic equipment and trained technicians to aid our customers in analyzing the results. Moisture analyzers, particle size analysis equipment, and computerized data collection ensure material characteristics and behavior are tracked and analyzed during the specific process testing.
Benefits of CPEG Lab Testing
- Ability to research and try out new equipment designs, processes, and methods with confidence in the results.
- Simulate operating conditions on a small scale to accurately provide data to scale to final sizing requirements.
- Verifies process design requirements to provide optimum equipment sizing and improves existing process lines’ efficiencies.
- Respecting your privacy and industry secrecy with mutual Confidentiality Agreements, as needed.
- Flexible facility schedule to work within time constraints.
- Capacity for your team to visit our facility and witness lab testing. Videos of testing are available to send when on-site visits are not possible.
Shipping Test Material
Three cubic ft. or a 55-gallon drum of representative material is required for testing. Material should be shipped freight prepaid, in a returnable shipping container, to:
To: LAB FOR TESTING
Carrier Vibrating Equipment, Inc.
3400 Fern Valley Road
Louisville, KY 40213
Note: A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) must be affixed to the outside of the shipping container. No test material can be opened or handled without proper documentation of material composition and the associated safety precautions to be taken by our staff. If you do not have a formal MSDS, a blank form can be faxed to you for completion. Test material will be returned to you upon completion of tests.