Carrier vibrating fluid bed coolers are designed to cool a variety of products at a wide variation of feed rates.
Much like our Vibrating Dryers, Vibrating Fluid Bed Coolers function by passing process air directly through a bed of solids via a perforated plate or another type of fluidizing media. Vibration is added to aid in the fluidization of more difficult-to-fluidize materials.
From once-through fluid bed process systems and partially recirculated systems to self-inerting fully recirculated systems, Carrier Vibrating Equipment designs complete customized solutions optimized for process cooling.
VIBRATING FLUID BED COOLERS ARE WELL SUITED TO COOL MATERIALS EFFICIENTLY.
From bulk solids and sluggish materials with a wide particle size distribution to fragile materials, Carrier’s vibratory fluid bed coolers provide the exact amount of vibration to discharge oversized particles that will not fluidize. When compared to static fluid bed coolers or other mechanical coolers, our vibrating fluid bed coolers offer low amplitude vibration with a reduced fluidizing velocity to process fragile materials without product degradation or hot spots.
Vibrating fluid bed coolers will process most granular or crystalline solids, filter cakes, powders, and many fibrous materials or materials that mat. Carrier also designs fluid bed coolers specifically for handling sand and aggregates and cooling foundry sand.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF CARRIER VIBRATING FLUID BED COOLERS:
- Patented Delta-Phase® Drive allows process operators to make on-line changes to the angle of vibration for precise control of retention time to meet exact cooling specifications.
- Material is continuously mixed while cooling to provide a homogeneous product with no hot spots.
- Low fluidizing velocity design with lower horsepower requirements makes the fluid bed cooler system more thermally efficient when compared to other cooling equipment.
- Easy to clean and maintain with optional clean-in-place (CIP) spray nozzles.
- Variety of custom fluidizing deck designs for precise airflow and consistent cooling.
- Sanitary, U.S.D.A. (3A) approved construction.
For more information on Fluid Bed Coolers, refer to CVE-VFB-0422.
INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
- Plastic Pellets
- Food & Dairy
- Minerals & Ores
- Chemical Compounds
- Pelletized Minerals
- Rubber/Crumb Rubber
- Foundry Sand Reclamation
- Biomass & Wood
- Refuse, Recycled Glass
- Frac Sand, Sand & Aggregates
- And much more
For more information about Carrier’s vibrating fluid bed coolers, download our Vibrating Fluid Beds brochure.