Carrier vibrating fluid bed dryers are designed to dry and/or cool a variety of products at a wide range of feed rates.
Like conventional, or static fluid bed dryers, vibrating fluid bed dryers function by passing a process gas directly through a bed of solids via a perforated plate or another type of fluidizing media. Vibration aids in the fluidization and movement of difficult-to-process materials while preventing hot spots, burnt sides or areas left wet, while zoning allows multiple functions to be performed in a single piece of equipment for maximum material processing efficiency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF CARRIER VIBRATING FLUID BED DRYERS:
- Lower fluidizing velocities are required, making the fluid bed dryer system more energy efficient.
- High temperature designs provide minimal footprint and maximum efficiency
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Plug flow delivers consistent first-in, first-out material output .
- Re-circulated gas and closed-loop systems available for improved efficiency or solvent recovery.
- Available in low or high vibration designs to process the widest range of materials.
- Clean-in-place (CIP) and fire suppression systems available as part of the vibrating fluid bed dryer, where necessary.
- Carrier’s patented Delta-Phase® Drive option permits on-line adjustment of angle of vibration and precise retention time control.
- Sanitary, U.S.D.A. (3A) approved vibrating fluid bed dryer construction.
INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS:
- Plastic Pellets
- Food & Dairy
- Minerals & Ores
- Chemical Compounds
- Pelletized Minerals
- Pet Foods
- Rubber/Crumb Rubber
- Foundry Sand Reclamation
- Biomass & Wood
- Refuse, Recycled Glass
- Frac Sand, Sand & Aggregates
- And much more
For more information about Carrier’s vibrating fluid bed dryers, download our Vibrating Fluid Beds brochure.