Carrier vibrating feeders provide the most efficient and economical method of conveying bulk materials, with the easiest means of controlling feed rate.
Natural Frequency Feeders are energy efficient and designed to handle high capacities, while maintaining stroke under extreme headloads. Carrier’s two-mass subresonant vibrating feeder drive systems utilize heavy-duty coil springs, delivering a linear angle of attack along the full length of the feeder pan.
Features and benefits of Carrier vibrating feeders:
- Travel speeds up to 60 feet per minute.
- High temperature vibrating feeder designs available for handling materials up to 2000 deg. F.
- Choice of construction from carbon steel to metal alloys.
- Polished vibrating feeder trough and special coatings available for sticky products.
- Provides robust operation in the most demanding conditions. The design also requires relatively low horsepower.
- Vibrating feeder capacities to 3,000 tons per hour.
- Supported from below or suspended from above on soft steel coil or rubber isolation springs to reduce dynamic reactions to surrounding structures.
- Designed to accommodate heavy headloads.
- Easy installation, low maintenance and minimum downtime.
- Economical in initial cost and operation.
Vibrating feeder design options:
- Tuned, two-mass, natural frequency and direct-drive designs.
- Widths from 12 inches to 10 feet, and lengths up to 25 feet.
- Options include scalping or screening decks, removable dust-tight covers, overhead drive arrangement, abrasion resistant liners, explosion-proof designs and more.
- Two-directional conveying design available.
- Available in fixed or adjustable rate designs.