Media Slurry Dryers
Our media slurry dryer is a cost-effective drying method for the production of super fine powders from liquid phase reaction or wet grinding operations.
With a compact design and efficient operations, our slurry dryer systems allow high viscosity materials to be pumped directly into dryer without mixing or atomization.
Slurry dryer raw material applications include:
- Barium sulfate & barium titanate
- Calcium carbonate & calcium phosphate
- Carbon black
- Chrome oxide
- Dyes & pigments
- Metal powders
- PVC emulsion
- Silicon resin & styrene resin
- Titanium oxide
Features and benefits of Carrier slurry dryers:
- Compact slurry dryer unit, space-saving construction.
- Uniform distribution of slurry.
- High heat capacity coefficients.
- Accelerated slurry drying time for large capacities.
- No atomizer required.
- Agglomeration prevented (no milling required).
- Selection based on product character.
- Effective distribution of air flow with dryer.
- Continuous and dependable slurry drying operations.
- Easy slurry dryer inspection and maintenance.
- Fuel consumption savings – up to 30 percent.
- Furnished through a license agreement with NARA Machinery Company, Ltd., Japan — a world-class leader in fluidized bed technology.
The Media Slurry Dryer system consists of:
- Air filter
- Fluidizing Tower
- Cyclone to collect dried product continuously
- Bag Filter
- Pump to Supply Slurry
- Tank for Slurry Material
We make your work flow.