Vibrating Spiral Elevators
The photo to the right illustrates a 52 ft. tall DDSP spiral designed to elevate and cool product. The upper TMSP spiral elevates product an additional 27 ft.
The Carrier vibrating spiral elevator is a versatile unit for elevating small to medium size products within a compact footprint.
In addition to elevating difficult-to-handle products, Carrier spiral elevators can also dry, cool, heat or condition a wide range of materials. Units are easy to install and maintain and can be customized to meet the needs of your application.
Features and benefits of Carrier spiral elevators:
- Vibrating spiral elevators are designed to elevate a variety of bulk solids without spilling or jamming parts.
- Available in diameters up to 11 feet and heights up to 60 feet.
- Process capability for drying or cooling the product while elevating.
- High temperature designs available for handling materials up to 1500 deg. F.
- Available in brute force or natural frequency design.
- Adjustable stroke and angle of attack for retention time control.
- Water or steam-jacketed trough designs available.
- Product contact surfaces can be Plasma or Teflon coated for handling of sticky product.
- U.S.D.A. (3A) food and dairy grade clean up available.
- Choice of spiral elevator construction materials: metal alloys or stainless steel.
- Easy installation, low maintenance and minimum downtime.
For more information on Carrier vibrating spiral elevators, refer to brochure #16902.